Thursday, November 29, 2012

Kellan talks about working with Kristen in BD2


Was there a scene in the book that you were particularly looking forward to shoot in ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2′?

I’ve enjoyed a lot of different beats in the ‘Twilight’ story, but I was really looking forward to doing the arm wrestling scene with Kristen. It’s one of the big moments for Emmett, and the fans are really looking forward to it. It was fun to shoot. When I first read it in that book I was excited because Emmett finally had a one-on-one scene with Bella, and not just human Bella, but vampire Bella. We had a great time shooting it. I wish we could’ve spent a full day doing it just because I had so much fun doing that scene, but I loved every second. It’s a funny scene.

Kristen Stewart becomes a very different Bella in this film. How was it for you witnessing that transformation while shooting?

The transformation Kristen did with becoming “super” Bella was really interesting. I mean, she’s a whole ‘nother character, she made up a whole ‘nother character. And I spoke to Stephenie Meyer’s about it and she was just so impressed by it. Going through the sense of being a newborn vampire, all of the heightened senses, being able to smell really well, see really well, fight really well – she done such an amazing job showing that. And I couldn’t really tell, I think my make-up is the most pale out of anyone’s, I don’t know what it is – it’s super pale (laughs), but Kristen looked still just as beautiful.

Source | Via

No comments:

Post a Comment